In this episode of Uncover Wealth Radio 287. We will be discussing all about - Hire for Role and Teach the Industry or Hire for Industry and Teach Tactics . In this episode of Uncover Wealth Radio we are going to look in-depth into the hiring process. Hiring, though, is not limited to an employee but also for those who are helping and supporting you in your business, whether it be a contractor, freelancer, a sub-contractor or another business. We are going to talk about the two options in the hiring process and the mix of these options. So, whether this is going to be your first hire or to fill up vacant roles, this episode is a must-listen to.
Today, Annette Ferguson, who is the host of Uncover Wealth Radio and a pro in helping entrepreneurs take home more money from their business for them and their family to enjoy, is here to tell you all about money, business wealth and creating financial freedom.
Points of Discussion
Here are a few insights you’ll hear in today’s show…
- The easiest and preferential way to do when hiring, if this is your first time to hire.
- Hiring somebody who has done the role but does not know your industry.
- Hiring somebody who has experience in the industry but not for the role.
- Hiring somebody who does not have experience in both the role and the industry
- The various layers of training and facilitation of the onboarding process
- The difference in pay scale and with that, the difference in the support you give