They say that leadership is lonely at the top, but it shouldn't have to be. Yes there are big decisions you have to make, there are competing priorities or challenges with communications, etc, but you have to give permission to yourself to pause, take stock, decide what can wait, what can't.
Today, Annette Ferguson, who is the host of podcast and a pro in helping entrepreneurs take home more money from their business for them and their family to enjoy, is here to tell you all about money, business wealth and creating financial freedom.
Points of Discussion
Here are a few insights you’ll hear in today’s show…
- The Mega Myth where all the other myths fall under.
- The perception that leadership is knowing all the answers and why talking to your team for their input may be the way to handle business challenges?
- Why feeling that it is your job to figure out and do everything is not actually leading but an act of control?
- The myth of hassle and grinding yourself into the ground as an entrepreneur and as a leader is bad for your energy tank.
- What is Energetic Capital and how to make sure that you are not depleting it?
- What to do when your leadership team is having ?that depletion
- Tips for decision support and why communication plays an important role in
Connect with Jodi Hume
Connect with Jodi Hume: