In this episode of Uncover Wealth Radio 311. We will be discussing all about Acknowledging Trauma and Fear: Form of Attachment with Mia Hewett. We may not know it but most traumas happen around when we are around 2 to 3 years old. As we grow we learn to live with the emotional bond of trust and when that is broken, that is when we start to build a wall around us to protect ourselves. That’s when we start to create ego, the side that is of inferiority, of self-sabotage and hiding.
In business and as entrepreneurs, when we see that we are not able to lift our wings and meet our goals, it is time to check ourselves and identify the original cause of fear and the trauma, when and where it all began before we can heal.
Today, Annette Ferguson, who is the host of Uncover Wealth Radio and a pro in helping entrepreneurs take home more money from their business for them and their family to enjoy, is here to tell you all about money, business wealth and creating financial freedom
Points of Discussion
Here are a few insights you’ll hear in today’s show…
- How did fear start from all of us?
- How do we get rid of the fear and insecurities? (...How do we heal from the fear and original trauma?)
- What happens when we heal from the original trauma?
- How do we find the original trauma? (...Where did it all begin?)
- Why is it only 2% of women entrepreneurs ever break a million?
Connect with Mia Hewett
Get the free book, "Meant For More: Stop Secretly Struggling and Be A Force To Be Reckoned With." at http://miameantformorebook.com/ and use the password Freebook